2. The hospital scrubs she cinched with what was either a belt from a leftover Halloween genie costume or a gold mesh fanny pack.
Either is highly probable.
3. The random “it’s like my ribcage is wearing a necklace” look.
Paired with a shirt she stole from one of Charlotte’s daughters.
4. The clothes she borrowed from Stanford and Big.
You know Sanford would never pair this with a big black tie. He has better sense of colors than that.
5. The top she pieced together from items found in an Atlantic City sundry shop and Beyonce’s trash.
6. The fur she wore at the weirdest times.
As though she were trying to look insane
7. Like when she went to a baseball game wearing fur and no tights and heels.
11. In a between-Big phase when she thought about giving up writing to be his chauffer.
So she could more easily stalk him.
13. The overalls that would give Cher Horowitz a rash just looking at them.
Even Carrie doesn’t like this outfit. Charlotte just can’t even talk about it.
15. This, and all the other almost-normal-but-then-again-totally-bizarre things she wore on this show.
Wouldn’t you accessorize your plaid crop top and high-waisted jeans with a neon green sweatband? Come on now, if Miranda’s having all the fun with clothes in a shot something’s just not right.
16. The red floral dress with the peplums that looked to be stuffed with Styrofoam peanuts.
18. The time she went out on New Year’s Eve and added a fur coat, sequin hat, and pristine white booties to her pajamas to run through a blizzard.
20. This curtain she turned into a coat with the help of a foam neck pillow.
Plus 5 for the zig-zag tights.
21. The time she wore a fanny pack with a striped skirt and made her lower half look like the American flag.
23. Her ’80s flashback look.
To be fair, this is purposefully ridiculous.
24. The goth princess-meets-waiter look she cobbled together for Sanford’s wedding.
25. This fur muffler hat and crop top she wore to her birthday party.
Is she sad because no one showed up or because it’s dawning on her how ridiculous it is to pair fur accessories with crop tops?
27. The hat she added to an otherwise normal outfit to contemplate becoming a hipster in the future.
28. The Michael Kors-meets-Victoria’s Secret look she wore to model in a fashion week show.
That was neither for Michael Kors nor Victoria’s Secret.
29. The absolutely enormous gown with the 15-foot train — that she wore to dinner.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›
- Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›