I believe that models have a profound influence on music festival fashion. Perhaps the most profound influence of all in a world of influencers that includes people like Rihanna, who felt like last year’s Coachella clothing news when she performed in studded granny panties and a sports bra with the word “PEACE” on it. Some high fashion model probably wore that five years ago. Here are some of the most famous models who went to this year’s festival, wore clothes, and looked fashion-y (note: there is a distinction between that and fashionable).
1. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
These shorts are by the designer Christopher Kane, whose plain, unembellished cut-offs cost $300.
Christopher Kane denim shorts that are really selling for $305.
Buy yours on Net-a-porter!!!
2. Arizona Muse
If you do not know Arizona Muse start knowing her because she is the best. And look how cute and not-bizarre-looking she looks!
3. Chanel Iman (right)
I am perplexed by all the metal on her waist and what metal bits are attached to what and what originates from where on that outfit. Also, by her lack of pants, —but when you’re one of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show headliners, I guess this is nothing, comparatively.
Chanel Iman in a body stocking with bra over top at the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Chanel Iman with a bubble gun, wearing bubble wings, at the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
4. Karlie Kloss
Hands down one of the most adorable and hard-working models today. This is a quirky outfit but not an entirely unreasonable one. Also, this photo with that watermelon slice is basically the opposite of this.
5. Karlie Kloss
Why bother with the shirt, you know? Some of the dudes at these things are running around in less clothing than her.
6. Karlie Kloss (with Sam Bradford, the St. Louis Rams quarterback).
Since these photos came out rumors about the two of them dating emerged. These are like high school Facebook photos so all I can say is aw knowing nothing about him.
7. Hanne Gaby Odiele and Kasia Struss
Pre-neon face paint.
8. Kasia Struss Hanne and Hanne Gaby Odiele
Post-neon face paint — with outfits adapted accordingly.
9. Alek Wek
You know who would look really dorky in this? Everyone but Alek Wek.
12. Dree Hemingway
Exhibit three: see following photo.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- tonydanza thinks 14 Photos Of Models In Varying Degree... is WTF & Ew
- schizophrenicme thinks 14 Photos Of Models In Varying Degree... is Smiley - Trident
- PuppetPocket thinks 14 Photos Of Models In Varying Degree... is Geeky & Win
- toughlove2 14 Photos Of Models In Varying Degree...
- the queen of subtleties thinks 14 Photos Of Models In Varying Degree... is Win & LOL
- elenaschak thinks 14 Photos Of Models In Varying Degree... is Fail
- ambercosmo thinks 14 Photos Of Models In Varying Degree... is Cute