1. Designer Hussein Chalayan showed dresses in his fall 2013 show that transformed into ENTIRELY NEW OUTFITS with a hard tug at the neckline.
This is maybe the most amazing thing to have hit the runways all season. Also, the perfect way to make an entrance on the first day back at school.
4. For his spring 2007 collection, Chalayan created dresses that transformed into other dresses without any human assistance.
This show got NSFW toward the end.
In this Style.com video, you can hear Chalayan talking about the collection. The finale of the show was a model wearing a mechanical thing on her head that, once activated, left her standing on the runway stark naked with a crazy hat.
10. And, of course, dresses made from furniture slip covers in a 2000 collection.
11. But the finale of this show was a dress made from a coffee table.
12. And he also created amazing pieces with Swarovski crystals and laser lights in a 2008 show.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.