1. By pairing an outfit that already contains prints, quilting, and voluminous fur trim with blue fur mid-calf boots.
2. By making half the audience go, “Are those pants see-through?” and the other half go, “OMG Cousin Itt is BLUE!” at once.
3. By always finding new renderings for tiger print.
And then, you know, pairing it with powerfully cylindrical, two-toned snakeskin boots.
4. And then using it for wild new pants styles.
5. By using reptiles in a way that doesn’t involve skinning them.
6. By shaping dresses like loincloths.
7. This backpack.
8. By finding new materials for fanny packs.
And showing them in conjunction with loincloths plus leggings.
9. By making a dress with this much pattern on it and deciding it also needs a statement necklace.
10. And perhaps most importantly, Cavalli manages to surprise — and delight! — everyone by showing up to his shows with his dog.
Maybe next season he’ll have a cat.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️