1. You decide it’s time to move out, you’re a little nervous, but it feels right.
2. It might be time for you to embrace the responsibilities that come with so called “adulthood” that you’ve been avoiding for so long.
3. This is the life defining step that will make your life into something.
8. But it’s all good, because you are FREE.
13. That sleep debt your parents would go on and on about? Actually a thing.
And it’ll turn you into a zombie. Who knew!
14. Oh, and dishes need to be done.
Why did no one warn you of this?
15. And you have to do your own washing.
How is there so much of it? What is this?
16. Generally getting yourself up and out the door does not come easily to you.
19. You start to question your ability to function as an adult.
As do your friends.