4. You might have bad memories of last year. Maybe your team didn’t make it.
8. You’re allowed to feel sad that some of your favorite players may have left or retired.
9. And it’s okay to be embarrassed by some of your less-than-favorite players on the team.
10. But you never know, some of the new ones could be your new favorites.
12. There ARE some new rules to get used to, like the no-removing-helmet-to-fight rule.
17. And some great goals.
18. And make some new friends who love this game just as much as you.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.