1. You have convinced yourself to pay for the $375/month membership.
Nothing to sneeze at, no matter what your income.
4. You smile through the pain of doing squats nonstop for 15 minutes.
6. You stopped watching Anderson Cooper after he giggled at your workout.
You can’t respect a man you doesn’t understand the value of a lasso.
7. You bust out thigh dancing at the club.
And yes, you look just as silly there as you do in class.
8. Your wardrobe is Lululemon.
Lululemon to Physique 57 is like Abercrombie & Fitch to a middle schooler. It’s what you wear.
9. You go see your instructor on Broadway.
Several of the Physique 57 instructors are barre-mavens by day and Broadway starlets by night. And you make sure to see them in both of their worlds.
10. When your boyfriend tries to plan a date during your Physique 57 class.
11. Modifications? What’s that?
You roll your eyes when your instructor tells the class what to do in case the workout move is too hard.
12. You no longer scowl at your instructor when she tells you to do 10 more sit-ups.
It’s really nothing compared to the Thigh and Seat booster.
13. Your DVD collection is more barre workout than Brad Pitt.
With six DVDs and nine online workouts, you’re always prepared to work on your bod.