1. That awkward moment when the bill comes and you try to give the waiter 7 cards and he hates you, and also refuses to do it.
2. The moment when you are in line at the grocery store and a huge line piles up behind you because you are counting your exact change.
3. When you’re a few bucks short of buying your favorite band’s rare tour shirt after the show and the merch guy can’t cut you a deal.
4. The moment when you try and pass a Chuck E. Cheese token as a quarter at the grocery store and you’re an adult.
5. That awkward moment at a fundraiser when they pass the money bucket around for the musicians and the three quarters you throw in make a super loud clanging sound.
6. That awkward moment where you give them a 20 and they don’t give you change and you’re like “yo, I gave you a 20” and they’re like “you only gave me a 10” and then you realize you did only give them a 10 and it’s Monday.
Teenage couple buying tickets at cinema box office