1. Fewer rules and no adult supervision means a whole lot more fun.
In other words, headshots are now perfectly legal. Because you’re an adult now. Deal with it.
4. And alternate between even more awesome costumes.
You know. For away games.
5. You can play as long and as late as you want to.
…and never have to worry about checking in with Mom.
7. There’s no “right” way to play.
This ain’t gym class, chief. Dodgeball by way of bouncy castle is just as valid as on the ol’ outfield.
8. It doesn’t hurt as bad when you’re picked last.
Even if you kinda sorta deserve to be picked last every now and then.
9. Spectating is suddenly just as fun as participating.
Everyone becomes a soccer mom/dad the moment they step foot on a kickball field.
12. You’re an adult with actual hand-eye coordination now so you don’t need some dang tee to knock one out of the park.
14. And if you lose = drank.
That’s literally the textbook definition of “Win-Win.”
Please remember to drink — and play — responsibly.