1. Cake Is In The Air
The most prestigious and famous dessert ever, Cake.
2. The 4th of July Cake (Flag Sheet Cake)
The most famous and simple July 4th cake. One layer with a mixture of berries such as blueberries and raspberries with a generous finish of butter cream. Nothing says Independence Day like the American Flag (or the amount of cream).
3. Red, White & Blue Layered Flag Cake
A smaller yet similar design as the generic 4th of July cake but with a secret and overwhelmingly beautiful inner. It’s sweeter on the outside but oh-so sweeter on the inside! By Betty Crocker
4. Fourth of July Ice Cream Cake
The patriotic ice cream cake with a mixture of strawberry and vanilla ice cream will keep anyone cool while celebrating.
5. Independence Day Wedding Cake
Reference and inspirational materials for this and 14 other cakes, can be bought online.
No recipe available.
Colette, famous for her bespoke cakes of fine and ever-so-detailed quality. Has designed and made this Independence day cake which would make a beautiful wedding day 4 tier masterpiece. As seen, it has a realistic feel yet fun and colorful glow. Visit Colette’s site to see more of her masterpieces and browse her books.
6. ‘Tart’ It Up
Sometimes cakes or other desserts just aren’t enough. God Bless America for Tarts!
7. American Flag Tart
Yields two 4-by-14 inch tarts.
Another recipe from Martha Stewart whose baking skills are divine. And for her love of America is very much so, as she has many patriotic inspired recipes and crafts.
8. Red, White and Blue Tart with Cookie Dough Stars
There is nothing as beautiful as a tart which sparkles of cookie dough stars! Cookie dough is sure to be a winner this Fourth of July (and every other)!
9. Star-Spangled Fruit Tart
The mixture of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries creates a fruity tone which settles gently on the velvet like tart creaminess. It also has beautiful presentation.
10. Don’t Trifle with America!
Independence day is a serious celebration, so do it justice with these recipes.
11. American Berry (Beauty)
This American Beauty is not to be trifled with, with its rich cream and vast amounts of fruits it is sure to blow out any small crowd.
12. Berry Patriotic Trifle
There is nothing more liberating then the freedom of being able to eat a rich and custard filled pudding such as trifle! The recipe even has delicate sugar stars.
13. Red, White and Blue Parfaits
Yields 12 Parfait Glasses
Patriotic parfaits, similar to trifles but with a more delicate flavor and smaller portion size.
14. Hello, Jell-o
Jelly can be versatile especially for Americas birthday as it can come in all colors of the rainbow and shapes!
15. Patriotic Gelatin Salad
Sounds delicious, and is most certainly eye candy in its wibbly-woobly shape and color. Patchwork quilt not included but would make a delightful touch if you have one, as jelly is most certainly centerpiece material.
16. Fourth of July Jigglers
Sweet jelly jiggling is so mouth watering, especially in a sandwich of multicolored and creme filled jelly.
17. JELL-O® Easy Patriotic Flag Dessert
JELL-O American flags are realistic as the wobble of jelly is like a U.S.A flag flowing in the wind.
18. God Bless Cookies
Cookies are a gift from God, on independence day rejoice with the warmth of just cooked cookies and have a glass of milk.
19. Star-Spangled Shortcake
Go out of Independence day with a bang with this shortbread!
20. Star-Shaped Shortcakes (Sparkler Heaven)
Yields 12 shortcake medleys
Like a firework, these cookies will dazzle you.
21. Patriotic Cookie Bouquet
Cookies are like flowers, nurture cookies with an oven and it will grow and grow until it blooms into a beautiful finished cookie of bright patriotic colors.
22. Patriotic Barn Star Cookies
Yields 36 cookies, for the cookie recipe follow the Red Velvet Roll-Out Cookie recipes on the page
Star sparkled glory, delicate cookie stars with a well and in-depth recipe.
23. Fourth of July Cookie Pizza
Cookie Pizza? Yes! Treat yourself to a wild mixture of berries (again) but on a cookie
pizza base, flour dough is so last century.
24. Stars and Stripes Forever Dessert
Puff Cookie Pastry stars with a berry salad and whipped cream is all you need to have a good time in America!
25. Independence day of Cupcakes from Cakes
Cupcakes are not mini cakes anymore, they have declared independence.
26. 4th of July Cupcakes
Yields 34 cupcakes
Another Martha Stewart recipe, the queen of Independence Day! These cupcakes are fluffy like clouds.
27. Diana’s Desserts 4th of July Cupcakes
Yields 24 cupcakes
Diana’s cupcakes are to die for.
28. Nothin’ Says America Like Pie
Mama’s Pie, Apple Pie, Gramma’s Pie whatever Pie it is, it’s American. Well I have got a treat for you, 4th of July Pies!
29. Patriotic Pie Recipe with JELL-O
Oh it has JELL-O and Pie, exciting!
30. Old Glory Cherry-Blueberry Pie
Return to your old glory after eating this.
31. Star-Studded Blueberry Pie
Golden and crisp, like fries, but sweeter!
33. Thank You for Reading
Next week: The List of Americana, Olde Glory, Country, Cabin, Luxury; Patchwork Quilt Bedding.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️