The Affordable Care Act’s first month of enrollment had only 106,185 enrollees. That’s not a lot of people. Here’s some perspective.
1. More than 100,000 people have signed up to go to Mars and never come back.
2. 200,000 people attended Justin Bieber’s 2012 Mexico City concert.
3. 200,000 people bought William Hung’s album “Inspiration”
4. On average, 113,742 people ride the DC Metro’s Red Line on Saturdays.
5. During Miley Cyrus’ infamous VMA performance, roughly 143,000 people sent Tweets in a single second.
6. 110,000 people worldwide belong to Mensa.
7. 162,810 people live in Guam
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲