The Affordable Care Act’s first month of enrollment had only 106,185 enrollees. That’s not a lot of people. Here’s some perspective.
1. More than 100,000 people have signed up to go to Mars and never come back.
2. 200,000 people attended Justin Bieber’s 2012 Mexico City concert.
3. 200,000 people bought William Hung’s album “Inspiration”
4. On average, 113,742 people ride the DC Metro’s Red Line on Saturdays.
5. During Miley Cyrus’ infamous VMA performance, roughly 143,000 people sent Tweets in a single second.
6. 110,000 people worldwide belong to Mensa.
7. 162,810 people live in Guam
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.