The Affordable Care Act’s first month of enrollment had only 106,185 enrollees. That’s not a lot of people. Here’s some perspective.
1. More than 100,000 people have signed up to go to Mars and never come back.
2. 200,000 people attended Justin Bieber’s 2012 Mexico City concert.
3. 200,000 people bought William Hung’s album “Inspiration”
4. On average, 113,742 people ride the DC Metro’s Red Line on Saturdays.
5. During Miley Cyrus’ infamous VMA performance, roughly 143,000 people sent Tweets in a single second.
6. 110,000 people worldwide belong to Mensa.
7. 162,810 people live in Guam
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."