4. Because you’ve worked really hard and you deserve it.
8. Does that mean I actually have to figure out what my goals are?
9. And when you realize that you really don’t know what you want to do, it’s like:
10. Your parents keep asking if you’ve figured out a plan for next year.
13. And do you even know how to cook for yourself?
No more late night runs to the campus eatery :(
16. Don’t worry. It’s ok to get nostalgic. There were a lot of great things about college, like the parties.
20. Remember, your friends will always be there for you.
Predictable GIF is predictable.
21. And just because you’re an adult doesn’t mean you always have to be mature.
22. Just make sure to enjoy your final hurrah before graduation.
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Harry Shearer, the voice of Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons," will rejoin the show. In May, he said he was leaving.