2. You’ve probably got a lot of feelings about it.
4. Because you’ve worked really hard and you deserve it.
8. Does that mean I actually have to figure out what my goals are?
9. And when you realize that you really don’t know what you want to do, it’s like:
10. Your parents keep asking if you’ve figured out a plan for next year.
13. And do you even know how to cook for yourself?
No more late night runs to the campus eatery :(
15. Why do things have to change?
16. Don’t worry. It’s ok to get nostalgic. There were a lot of great things about college, like the parties.
17. Or just lounging around with your friends on a warm day.
20. Remember, your friends will always be there for you.
Predictable GIF is predictable.
21. And just because you’re an adult doesn’t mean you always have to be mature.
22. Just make sure to enjoy your final hurrah before graduation.
23. And tell everyone you care about how important they are to you.
24. Because, in the end, everything is going to be:
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›