4. Because you’ve worked really hard and you deserve it.
8. Does that mean I actually have to figure out what my goals are?
9. And when you realize that you really don’t know what you want to do, it’s like:
10. Your parents keep asking if you’ve figured out a plan for next year.
13. And do you even know how to cook for yourself?
No more late night runs to the campus eatery :(
16. Don’t worry. It’s ok to get nostalgic. There were a lot of great things about college, like the parties.
20. Remember, your friends will always be there for you.
Predictable GIF is predictable.
21. And just because you’re an adult doesn’t mean you always have to be mature.
22. Just make sure to enjoy your final hurrah before graduation.
- [President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done.. ›]http://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/watch-live-obama-delivers-speech-on-katrina-anniversary)
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›