4. Because you’ve worked really hard and you deserve it.
8. Does that mean I actually have to figure out what my goals are?
9. And when you realize that you really don’t know what you want to do, it’s like:
10. Your parents keep asking if you’ve figured out a plan for next year.
13. And do you even know how to cook for yourself?
No more late night runs to the campus eatery :(
16. Don’t worry. It’s ok to get nostalgic. There were a lot of great things about college, like the parties.
20. Remember, your friends will always be there for you.
Predictable GIF is predictable.
21. And just because you’re an adult doesn’t mean you always have to be mature.
22. Just make sure to enjoy your final hurrah before graduation.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.