4. Because you’ve worked really hard and you deserve it.
8. Does that mean I actually have to figure out what my goals are?
9. And when you realize that you really don’t know what you want to do, it’s like:
10. Your parents keep asking if you’ve figured out a plan for next year.
13. And do you even know how to cook for yourself?
No more late night runs to the campus eatery :(
16. Don’t worry. It’s ok to get nostalgic. There were a lot of great things about college, like the parties.
20. Remember, your friends will always be there for you.
Predictable GIF is predictable.
21. And just because you’re an adult doesn’t mean you always have to be mature.
22. Just make sure to enjoy your final hurrah before graduation.
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›