1. The trampoline is located in the village of Nikola-Lenivets, Russia.
2. According to the architects, the installation is meant as “an attempt to create intelligent infrastructure that is emotional and corresponds to the local context.”
But also: trampoline.
3. It’s part of the village’s Archstoyanie architecture festival.
But really: trampoline!
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.