1. The trampoline is located in the village of Nikola-Lenivets, Russia.
2. According to the architects, the installation is meant as “an attempt to create intelligent infrastructure that is emotional and corresponds to the local context.”
But also: trampoline.
3. It’s part of the village’s Archstoyanie architecture festival.
But really: trampoline!
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›