1. The trampoline is located in the village of Nikola-Lenivets, Russia.
2. According to the architects, the installation is meant as “an attempt to create intelligent infrastructure that is emotional and corresponds to the local context.”
But also: trampoline.
3. It’s part of the village’s Archstoyanie architecture festival.
But really: trampoline!
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general is looking into whether employees at fantasy sports sites might have won bets based on information not available to the public, the New York Times reports. ›