1. First, some specs. This six-level home, constructed during the last decade of the 18th century, is 55,000 square feet, with a lot size of over 784,000 square feet.
2. There are 16 bedrooms in the home.
This is the famous Lincoln Bedroom.
5. And, of course, there’s a chef’s kitchen.
Literally. The White House has five full-time chefs.
7. Well, according to the real estate website Zillow, its value is…
Or a much more reasonable $1,805,719 in monthly rent.
9. To help put that in perspective, the average price of an American home in 2010 was $272,900.
According to Census data.