1. This is Jack.
He’s an Australian Cattle Dog, possibly mixed with something else, according to his owner doigoid.
3. And thus a challenge was born: name a common household object, and Jack will balance it on his head.
Three rolls of toilet paper.
Empty beer bottle.
But obviously Jack didn’t drink it. You think he’d have this much stability after throwing back a brewski?
A bottle of shampoo.
Just look at the level of focus going on in those eyes.
14. This is about the point where Jack’s expression changes from “Ooh, fun challenge!” to “Ok, human, I’ve had enough.”
A big pillow.
A glass of water.
Maybe Jack drank this, but after all the alcohol that was imbibed, hopefully it was his owner instead.
23. The family cat.
Because she’s not having any of it.
“Just try to put me on his head. I dare you.”
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.