2. This horse who isn’t even sure where he is, but it’s a little more shady in there, OK?
3. This tiger who heard someone wanted to make him get out of the pool.
Don’t even try it.
4. These bunnies who can’t even deal with consciousness in this heat.
Too hot to think.
7. This dog who can feel himself floating back to the surface and is terrified PLEASE NO MORE SUN.
8. This cat who is SO thankful this hammock has some air flow, at least.
9. This cat who heard you were thinking about turning off the air conditioning and just opening the windows.
And she will cut you if you do.
11. This cat who has just given up on being comfortable.
Stop trying to make comfort happen (in this heat). It’s not going to happen.
12. This cat who is desperately trying to figure out how to turn this fan on.
14. This dog who is NOT happy about how much water is missing his face.
Seriously, aim better! He needs that sweet sweet relief.
16. These cats who recommend that you put together this AC unit RIGHT NOW.
18. This dog who is so overwhelmed by wonderful feelings at this exact instant that she can’t even deal.
19. This dog who is LITERALLY on the verge of tears at the thought of getting out of the lake.
20. This dog who is trying to pant but can’t even, it’s too hot for that.
21. This bear who needs the shade to stay right where it is, thank you very much.
23. This dog who doesn’t even care how this looks, it feels so good.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.