2. This horse who isn’t even sure where he is, but it’s a little more shady in there, OK?
3. This tiger who heard someone wanted to make him get out of the pool.
Don’t even try it.
4. These bunnies who can’t even deal with consciousness in this heat.
Too hot to think.
7. This dog who can feel himself floating back to the surface and is terrified PLEASE NO MORE SUN.
8. This cat who is SO thankful this hammock has some air flow, at least.
9. This cat who heard you were thinking about turning off the air conditioning and just opening the windows.
And she will cut you if you do.
11. This cat who has just given up on being comfortable.
Stop trying to make comfort happen (in this heat). It’s not going to happen.
12. This cat who is desperately trying to figure out how to turn this fan on.
14. This dog who is NOT happy about how much water is missing his face.
Seriously, aim better! He needs that sweet sweet relief.
16. These cats who recommend that you put together this AC unit RIGHT NOW.
18. This dog who is so overwhelmed by wonderful feelings at this exact instant that she can’t even deal.
19. This dog who is LITERALLY on the verge of tears at the thought of getting out of the lake.
20. This dog who is trying to pant but can’t even, it’s too hot for that.
21. This bear who needs the shade to stay right where it is, thank you very much.
23. This dog who doesn’t even care how this looks, it feels so good.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›