1. “I swear, if I see one more entry-level position that requires previous experience…”
8. “I’m really glad I bought this new suit for that interview I didn’t even end up getting.”
9. “I feel like banging my head against the ground right now.”
10. “Of course I’m tired, this is my fourth phone interview of the day.”
11. “Yeah, I’d like to order a large pizza with a side of employment, please.”
12. “Well I thought my resume looked good, but there must be a mistake here somewhere since I haven’t heard back about any of those applications I sent in.”
14. “Does ‘dealing with overwhelming ennui’ count as a marketable skill?”
19. “Maybe if I get up early, my job search will actually be productive today.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.