1. A mom is always on the lookout for dangers that might befall her youngsters.
And will walk alongside you to make sure you are safe.
2. A mom will love you no matter how you look, even if you look completely different from her.
Things like color and size are trivial. It’s what’s on the inside that’s important.
3. A mom will do whatever she can to keep her child clean and comfortable.
Even if that means licking some dirt off of your face.
4. A mom will hold you tight and let you know you are safe.
Especially if there is a bully nearby.
5. A mom will give you guidance as you look towards your future.
And even if it seems scary at first, it’s comforting to know that she will be there for you.
6. A mom will keep you company as you fall asleep.
And will watch over you while you doze to make sure you don’t have nightmares.
7. A mom will be there to provide encouraging words whenever her child gets stuck.
And she’ll do whatever she can to make sure you succeed.
8. A mom will support your passions and hobbies, even if other people think they are strange.
In fact, she loves that you are quirky and unique.
9. A mom is always there to give her child that little extra push.
Because she knows that you can do whatever you put your mind to.
10. A mom is always willing to give you a helping hand when you get tired.
Even if she is tired too.
11. A mom will teach you all the little things you need to know about life.
And stand next to you the first time you try anything new, just in case you need a little more guidance.
12. A mom will always provide a shoulder for you to cry on.
And will listen to whatever problems you might be having.
13. And whenever you need her, a mom will be waiting to greet you with a hug and a kiss.
Because she knows it makes you feel better.
14. Basically, a mother’s love means that she will always be there for you, no matter what.
So make sure to go let your mother know just how much her love means to you!
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.