1. That chapter on photosynthesis.
This is your brain trying to remember all the details.
2. The difference between the Right-hand Rule and the Left-hand Rule.
This is a world in which thumbs-up no longer means good job. Screw physics, I’m out.
3. When Train A will catch up to Train B.
On the rare occasion you actually need to figure this out, you can always just re-learn your algebra.
4. How to write in cursive.
You can’t text in cursive, so what’s the point?
5. How to diagram a sentence.
This person speaks for all of us.
6. The Canterbury Tales.
More like The Canterbury FAILS, amirite?
7. The difference between a cirrus cloud and a cumulonimbus cloud.
tl;dr: cloud = rain. If you really need to know more, save yourself the trouble with this neat app.
8. That centrifugal force isn’t actually a force.
But it’s still a thing that exists. It’s just not a force. Please end this madness.
9. The Preamble to the United States Constitution.
This is a good one to whip out at cocktail parties. Not.
10. How to prove that congruent triangles A and B are congruent.
Tautology is tautological. But if you ever do need to brush up on your geometry (or any other subject), go right ahead.
11. How to use a protractor.
And by that we mean, how to draw perfect circles and nothing else.
12. Anything from high school chemistry.
Expectation: blow stuff up!