1. A day without any Facebook notifications is pretty much the worst day ever.
We’re all slaves to the “likes.”
2. When you forget your headphones on your morning commute, it feels like a punch to the gut.
How could you have been so careless?! Maybe it’s time to start carrying around some REAL sound power that you won’t forget as easily.
3. You’re not above checking your phone in a movie theater.
4. You barely remember what it was like to write on paper.
But if you want to keep in touch with your roots, you can always get a stylus.
5. You may not have a pet in real life, but you find creative ways to get by.
It’s like all the fun of having a pet, without the mess!
6. You’re always scanning your surroundings for potential charging outlets.
Maybe it’s time to get a battery pack, so you don’t have to be the kind of person who charges their phone or tablet at a restaurant.
7. When your date excuses him or herself to use the restroom, you rush to check ALL THE NOTIFICATIONS.
It’s a race against time!
8. Your tablet is the last thing you see at night before going to sleep.
Incidentally, it’s also the first thing you see when you wake up. You might even have a stand for it at this point, and you couldn’t be happier.
9. When it comes to protecting your phone or tablet, you spare no expense.
Do yourself (and your phone) a favor: Take the necessary precautions and get a case. You know it’s the right thing to do.
10. You’ll always turn around if you’ve left the house without your phone.
No matter how much it sets you back. Yes, it’s that important.
11. You love getting work done in cafes, because, well, these people just get you.
You won’t find a more tech-savvy crowd than in a hip cafe. So don’t be afraid to whip out your Bluetooth keyboard and start answering emails on that tablet of yours.