3. It has given birth to the claw trend
Just look at these suckers. I mean what can you do with these fingernails other than NOTHING? Can she even text message with those nails? Or does she have someone to do that for her? But guys, she needs a bigger canvas to create nail art!
5. Nail art photos are so ridiculous
What is even happening here?! What is this person holding? Why are their nails so sharp? Is there a purpose to that or … could she take those on an airplane?
6. It’s the new ‘pale and plump’
In the good old days, it was a sign of wealth and prosperity to be pale and plump, because it proved that you didn’t have to labor in the sunshine and you had enough to eat. Now, we have nail art to prove that we don’t have to use our fingers for anything useful - or that delicious nail art would chip!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝