1. Normal people cannot do this
Shouldn’t someone with this steady of a hand be a surgeon or something? I can’t imagine the lives they could save … but instead we get to enjoy this floral fingernail pattern.
2. Usually, nail art ends up looking like this
So, you know. That’s fun and whimsical!
3. It has given birth to the claw trend
Just look at these suckers. I mean what can you do with these fingernails other than NOTHING? Can she even text message with those nails? Or does she have someone to do that for her? But guys, she needs a bigger canvas to create nail art!
4. Humans have thumbs
Seems like we’re losing some function over here.
5. Nail art photos are so ridiculous
What is even happening here?! What is this person holding? Why are their nails so sharp? Is there a purpose to that or … could she take those on an airplane?
6. It’s the new ‘pale and plump’
In the good old days, it was a sign of wealth and prosperity to be pale and plump, because it proved that you didn’t have to labor in the sunshine and you had enough to eat. Now, we have nail art to prove that we don’t have to use our fingers for anything useful - or that delicious nail art would chip!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›