First Thing’s First
A lot of these recipes are requiring the cashews to have been “soaked”. Well what in the gosh darn heck? Don’t freak out. It’s easy! You just have to plan ahead a little. No big deal. Here’s how.
1. Cashew Milk
You’re gonna need to make like 4 batches just to get through the day. Here’s the recipe.
3. Vanilla Cashew Cream
Put it in your cereal, mix with berries in place of yogurt, or just eat it straight from the bowl because you have no impulse control. Like me! . Get the recipe.
4. Raw Cashew Cheesecake
Fuggedabout that NY Cheesecake. This is what’s up. Get the recipe.
Oh I’ll just have 1 or 2 or NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM GONE. Here’s the recipe.
6. Cauliflower-Cashew Ricotta
So many ways to enjoy. This recipe for spaghetti squash is a great place to start! Pass the red wine, please. Get the recipe.
7. Cashew Alfredo Sauce
Using this sauce, you’ll finally be able to relate with Sophia Loren’s claim: “Everything you see I owe to spaghetti”. Here’s the recipe.
9. Cashew Creamy Tomato Soup
Just like your vegan mother used to make. Here’s the recipe.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."