1. He understands that a sweet pair of shades is a necessity of every day life.
2. The Dude respects women as human beings, unlike Jackie Treehorn.
3. He enjoys the simple pleasures of Tai Chi and drinking.
Simultaneously while wearing his robe.
4. His Dudeness has a knack for finding something fucking interesting in every conversation.
5. He doesn’t let other people’s opinions sway his own.
6. Dude would rock the cover of Time magazine’s Man of the Year issue.
Look at that mug, is that not worthy of a cover page or what man?
7. The Duder enjoys the simple things in life such as drinking a brew and smoking some green on a nice afternoon drive.
8. He doesn’t worry about the pressures of dates and times.
9. El Duderino will let you know when he needs his space.
10. He has impeccable taste for interior design.
And then they peed on his fucking rug.
11. He would NEVER let a single drop of alcohol go to waste.
Careful man, there’s a beverage here!
13. The Dude has no shame in letting you know he’s completely lost in a conversation.
14. He doesn’t dwell on things he can’t change.
Can’t do anything about it so fuck it.
15. Dude understands it’s important to show sympathy for people in unfortunate situations.
16. He is a law abiding citizen.
For the most part.
17. The Dudeness doesn’t refrain from calling it as he see’s it.
18. He knows how to just take a moment and chill.
Those pants though.
19. The Dude is an expert at making a mean Caucasian.
20. And lastly, he understands that no matter what happens; life goes on.
In the Dude we trust.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️