15. It will never be so difficult to get an A again.
Grade deflation, we l o v e you.
17. Hearing Morgan Freeman speak in your presence ever again is definitely a long-shot.
18. You won’t be able to witness the rapid movements of the rare biddie species, who are unable to feel cold, wind, or rain.
(Click photo for full explanation)
19. You’ll miss those millions of Facebook posts of next semester’s colorful schedules.
^ Lol @ an engineering student vs. a communication student’s schedule
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️