1. The Height Differences.
Sam Winchester – 6’ 4”
Dean Winchester – 6’ 1”
Ichabod Crane – 6’ 1”
Abbie Mills – 5’ 1”
But we all know she can kick their asses.
2. Sam Geeking Out Over Ichabod
He loves his research, so just think about the nerdgasm he’d have over Crane. Let’s hope the pages of Washington’s Bible don’t stick together.
3. Irving seeing the Winchester Rap Sheet
The grave diggings. The bank robberies. The Leviathan-doppelganger shooting sprees. Oh, and they’re legally dead. But the Captain has some experience with the last one.
4. A Weapon-off!
Dean and Jenny love to show off their ammunition. Wouldn’t be surprised if it brought some sparks. Who’s down to ship Denny?
5. Cas and Ichabod Bonding Over Confusion
Ichabod: “Things have changed immensely in 250 years.”
Castiel: “I was observing the entire time and don’t understand. But try TV. I’ve learned a few things from The Pizza Man.”
6. Mills and Mills
Abbie Mills meet Jodie Mills. Both are female cops from small towns who have been unwillingly thrust into a war against the supernatural.
7. The Nicknames
Dean would have a field day. “Thanks for the history lesson, School House Rock.”
Crowley: “So Moose and Squirrel are dealing with the big, scary Moloch. That demon lacks some panache if you ask me. And between us girls, Moloch’s using the theatrics to overcompensate for something.”
10. Colloquial Differences
Ichabod: “May I ask how you expect to gank Moloch?”
11. Apocalyptic Advice
The Winchesters know about dealing with horsemen and the apocalypse. Their knowledge of purgatory would set Katrina free. But expect Dean to hit on Mrs. Crane.
And most importantly…
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.