2. But do not worry, my friends. METÁSTASIS is coming.
Metastasis is the upcoming Colombian remake of the Breaking Bad TV series targeted at Latin American audiences.
When I first read it, I thought it was a joke. But it’s not April, nor “El día de los Inocentes,” so it’s for real.
6. And here’s Jesse aka Jose Miguel Rosas
Jose Miguel? Really? I mean, Rosas I get it, but… agh.
7. The list of all the reasons as to why “Cielo Blanco” is just wrong is endless.
8. The first trailer has already been released. And it’s… weird.
As a member of the “hispanic audiences,” I’m not entirely convinced about this. I mean, I’ve already watched the show. Some of us can speak English. Or read subtitles. Or watch it dubbed.
10. But then again, I will not judge until they cast Huell, because he’s the most important part of the show
11. What do you think?
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›