2. But do not worry, my friends. METÁSTASIS is coming.
Metastasis is the upcoming Colombian remake of the Breaking Bad TV series targeted at Latin American audiences.
When I first read it, I thought it was a joke. But it’s not April, nor “El día de los Inocentes,” so it’s for real.
6. And here’s Jesse aka Jose Miguel Rosas
Jose Miguel? Really? I mean, Rosas I get it, but… agh.
7. The list of all the reasons as to why “Cielo Blanco” is just wrong is endless.
8. The first trailer has already been released. And it’s… weird.
As a member of the “hispanic audiences,” I’m not entirely convinced about this. I mean, I’ve already watched the show. Some of us can speak English. Or read subtitles. Or watch it dubbed.
10. But then again, I will not judge until they cast Huell, because he’s the most important part of the show
11. What do you think?
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.