1. She lives on an ancient mythical underwater island.
No big deal.
2. She’s one of the only Disney Princesses who has a full name before getting married (Kidagakash “Kida” Nedakh).
3. She’s basically immortal.
4. She’s a fearsome warrior.
She will mess you up.
5. She speaks more languages than any other Disney Princess.
6. She doesn’t tolerate disrespect.
7. She can heal wounds using the magic crystal around her neck.
8. If Atlantis is in danger, the crystal grants her extremely awesome magical powers that rival those of any Disney animated character.
9. She saves an entire civilization and its culture from extinction.
10. Kida literally rules.
She helped her father rule for thousands of years and officially gained the throne after his death.
11. Kida is more than just an underrated Disney Princess…
12. She’s a Disney Queen.
Bring it on, Mulan.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.