1. When she decided she was mature enough for a bra.
2. When she went through that rebellious phase and changed her name to “Frizz”.
“IT’S JUST A CLIP ON.”
3. When she was forced to wear this sweater on school picture day.
4. That time her modeling career really took off.
That eyeshadow is 2002 chic.
5. Any time Matt interrupted her glorious three-way calls.
6. Her first kiss.
Gordo’s face… I CAN’T.
8. BUT THEN GORDO SAID THIS PRECIOUS THING TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER.
9. That time she danced in an Aaron Carter music video.
And he kissed her on the lips when the script only said to kiss her on the cheek. What a STUDMUFFIN.
10. When she helped Miranda overcome an eating disorder.
11. Lizzie and Miranda’s “Play” music video.
I can’t stop laughing.
12. Any interaction with Matt’s creepy friend, Lanny.
13. Landing a very important job at The Digital Bean.
14. That day she switched bodies with Matt.
…And made this face.
15. When she learned that Santa was really just Steven Tyler.
16. Any time Tudgeman got close enough for Lizzie to smell his shirt.
17. When Frankie Muniz recited Shakespeare to her.
And then KISSED HER ON THE CHEEK.
18. Basically any time she was awkward.
19. The final episode when she realized Gordo was actually adorable.
20. When she met an Italian pop star and talked about cheese.
21. …And then performed with him at the Colosseum.
Which was, indeed, the most realistic part of the movie.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.