1. TJ Henderson was a role model.
He lived the life we wanted to lead. Who didn’t fantasize about being a boy (or girl) genius?
2. TJ taught us laptop computers were cool.
3. The picture of maturity, TJ always handled himself with class.
4. Who else can say they took the original members of Destiny’s Child to the school dance?
5. And legitimately had a shot with Beyonce for 5 seconds?
Marcus, you child.
6. Because Mo Tibbs is the best friend we all wished we had.
7. Who is constantly there to offer words of encouragement when needed most!
8. Floyd made being a single dad look fly as hell.
Those moves. That JACKET.
9. It introduced us to a young Naya Rivera.
10. And, of course, an overly competitive Ashley Tisdale.
11. “Don’t Hate Me For Being a Dog” is a work of musical genius.
I wonder why the name “Mackadocious” hasn’t been snatched up by some other band??
12. TJ has an explanation for everything. Including his older brother’s antics!
13. A classic example that getting a new style can give you a new attitude.
Even if that attitude isn’t a good one…womp womp, TJ.
14. Most importantly, Mo and Marcus taught us all how to freestyle like a boss.
Way to keep it real, fellas. I applaud you.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.