1. For starters, she gets to live in a totally awesome space station.
Away from Earthly weather and allergies.
2. Defying authority is a way of life in Zenon’s book.
“Why be in the audience, Neb, when you have the chance to be center stage?”
^Words to live by.
3. She is hands down a better astronaut at the ripe age of 13 than all of NASA.
Those colors were STELLAR.
4. She has her own catchphrase.
This phrase is still used regularly in my vocabulary.
5. She adds adjectives like “minor” or “major” at the end of a noun for emphasis.
A very effective strategy.
6. She is extremely gifted in claymation.
And also winning contests.
7. She and Nebula were fashion icons for the entire space station.
And were also kind of the Mean Girls. But who cares? Those vests = fab.
8. For example, using a child’s toy as a fashion accessory.
Everyone loves a slinky. Way to go, Raven.
9. Also, tiny hats and high side ponytails.
10. Zenon rocked the double bun before Miley.
12. Zenon has mastered the “bitch, please” face.
13. Being grounded to a foreign land might break some people’s spirit…
14. But not Z! She made the best of a bad situation by riding off into the sunset with Greg.
Take that, Mark and Astrid!
15. She does not take ANY sass from weenies like Mr. Lutz.
16. She befriended the lead singer of her favorite band.
17. And weaseled her way onto his spaceship.
18. She saved the entire space station from being in jeopardy MAJOR.
19. And as a bonus, she helped Commander Plank find love so he would get off everyone’s back.
20. Most importantly, Zenon became Protozoa’s Supernova Girl.
He makes my heart go boom boom.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›