1. Sometimes they can be cruel.
2. Often they are selfish.
3. They can also be very critical.
4. And dismissive.
5. And it feels like they’re always judging you.
6. They’re easily irritated.
7. And most of the time they show no appreciation.
8. Or remorse.
9. Did we mention they can be cruel?
10. They’ll demand your constant attention.
11. But will show no interest in your own needs.
12. They only want you around as long as it’s useful to them.
13. Sometimes you wonder why you keep them around at all.
14. Until they do something that is just too cute.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›