1. Sometimes they can be cruel.
2. Often they are selfish.
3. They can also be very critical.
4. And dismissive.
5. And it feels like they’re always judging you.
6. They’re easily irritated.
7. And most of the time they show no appreciation.
8. Or remorse.
9. Did we mention they can be cruel?
10. They’ll demand your constant attention.
11. But will show no interest in your own needs.
12. They only want you around as long as it’s useful to them.
13. Sometimes you wonder why you keep them around at all.
14. Until they do something that is just too cute.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.