2. She helped crack German spy codes at Bletchley Park in the 1940s.
4. She was brilliant on Have I Got News For You, and its oldest-ever guest.
5. During her appearance, she teased Jack Whitehall…
7. She’s a fashion guru.
(You can see her in Channel 4’s Fabulous Fashionistas).
9. She chose the Crown Jewels as her luxury item on Desert Island Discs.
(Because she thought they’d increase her chances of being rescued).
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The second foreign suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›