5. George V, George VI (not pictured), and Nicholas II:
6. But wait! Women are included, too. Here’s Emmy Hennings:
See the rest of the bangable greatness at Bangable Dudes In History.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria to move across the countries' borders with Hungary, where Syrians' passage had been blocked. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›