5. George V, George VI (not pictured), and Nicholas II:
6. But wait! Women are included, too. Here’s Emmy Hennings:
See the rest of the bangable greatness at Bangable Dudes In History.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›