1. A recent contestant on Wheel of Fortune by the name of Julian had the opportunity to win one million dollars, a car, and trips to London and Jamaica — if he had played his cards right.
2. Instead, what followed was a performance of historically bad proportions.
3. Julian almost won this, but unfortunately he pronounced the name “Ay-chill-is.”
5. And sadly the correct answer here is “On the spot decision,” and not “on the spot dice spin.”
7. Better luck next time, Julian.
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›