1. A recent contestant on Wheel of Fortune by the name of Julian had the opportunity to win one million dollars, a car, and trips to London and Jamaica — if he had played his cards right.
2. Instead, what followed was a performance of historically bad proportions.
3. Julian almost won this, but unfortunately he pronounced the name “Ay-chill-is.”
5. And sadly the correct answer here is “On the spot decision,” and not “on the spot dice spin.”
7. Better luck next time, Julian.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›