1. As Game Of Thrones fans are already well aware, George R.R. Martin — author of the books that inspired the hit HBO show — can’t seem to finish the last two novels in the series.
The author appeared on SNL (played by Bobby Moynihan) to explain what’s taking him so long.
3. First, he explained that he can’t write a book until he picks a title, and he’s having some trouble brainstorming ideas.
4. “Do you know how hard it is to name 1,000 characters?”
5. But he did tell us a little of what to expect…
7. And something very shocking is coming…. (winter.)
8. The Game Of Thrones season 4 premiere airs tonight on HBO at 9pm ET.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.