1. Mexico City’s “sprawling suburbs” are home to over 20 million people, making it the most populous city in the western hemisphere.
4. “Flying over Mexico City has always been an overwhelming experience,” says the photographer, who snapped the photos from the cockpit of a two-person plane. “For ages it seems like the urban landscape with no ending.”
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.