1. Everybody knows the big Christmas tradition involving guns: Ralphie and that Red Ryder BB Gun in “A Christmas Story”.
2. Or maybe it’s the Nakatomi Corporation Christmas Party that becomes John McClane’s finest hour in “Die Hard”.
3. Then again, people have been celebrating gun-totin’ Christmases since the olden days.
4. They were marketed as the perfect Christmas gift.
11. Guns were also celebrated on holiday cards…
13. Even today, guns still sell best with a Christmas-themed ad pitch.
This one’s for a pretend-you-have-a-gun iPhone app, available here.
Created by this pro-gun group.
16. Plus, Santa’s always packin’! Like in cartoons…
22. Anime characters also lock and load for the holidays…
23. …especially when they’re fighting Crazy Combat Cyber Kringles.
24. And don’t even try to find a peaceful Christmas-themed stock photo.
35. So hang up those holiday ornaments!
38. Really stretch your Yuletide gun-decorating abilities.
39. Heck, guns could even be the whole tree!
40. See, it’s the holidays. All that matters is being together with your family, and with Santa, and with SO many guns.
43. Just make sure the whole family’s got firearms.
45. Then once the family’s gone to bed for the night you can get some quality time with your special lady (and also your wife).
46. Also that little lady.
47. And hello! Nothing says “the holidays” quite like “The AR-15, 20 inch J&T upper on Stag lower with 6 position stock”.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- TheChronicOne 48 Gun-Totin' Christmas Moments and thinks it’s Win
- Oscar T. thinks 48 Gun-Totin' Christmas Moments is LOL
As a hippy dippy liberal raised in the South I can assure you that shooting guns (at targets) is crazy fun. Smelling the gun oil and the wood from the stock of a newly acquired shotgun or rifle gives me a burst of nostalgia from my childhood. I definitely used to sit around hoping for a rifle under the tree!
- johnc52 thinks 48 Gun-Totin' Christmas Moments is Win
- dsd33 thinks 48 Gun-Totin' Christmas Moments is Fail
- Boggaboo thinks 48 Gun-Totin' Christmas Moments is Cute & Win
- Jennifer Kramer 48 Gun-Totin' Christmas Moments
- Peter Sripol thinks 48 Gun-Totin' Christmas Moments is Win & LOL
- Alex Schmidt 48 Gun-Totin' Christmas Moments