1. Gwyneth Paltrow attended the L.A. premiere of her new movie Iron Man 3 last night.
2. Newly crowned as People magazine’s most beautiful woman in the whole wide world, she waved politely at the babbling masses not worthy of tabloid superlatives.
3. And posed on the red carpet, like beautiful people do, in an Antonio Berardi gown.
4. Posed in an Antonio Berardi gown and nothing underneath. Because beautiful people can do that sort of thing.
(And, to be fair, because you just can’t wear undies beneath a dress like this. The sheer panels on the side would make an unflattering VPL out of even your finest lacy briefs.)
5. Look, you can just about see the curve of a beautiful person’s butt cheek!
We’ve not seen this from Gwynnie since… well, this month’s issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
6. You little minx, you.
7. Meanwhile, Robert Downey Jr. wore white sneakers.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›