1. One lucky Reddit user had the pleasure of sitting next to this fashionista on a recent flight. Bonus: that Liberace-themed hardback novel.
2. Rarely is it advisable to talk, or indeed make any contact whatsoever, with your seatmate(s) on a plane. But in this instance:
Also, here’s more info on the phallic leggings, which you know you want/want to learn more about.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?