1. One lucky Reddit user had the pleasure of sitting next to this fashionista on a recent flight. Bonus: that Liberace-themed hardback novel.
2. Rarely is it advisable to talk, or indeed make any contact whatsoever, with your seatmate(s) on a plane. But in this instance:
Also, here’s more info on the phallic leggings, which you know you want/want to learn more about.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›