2. New York Times writer Guy Trebay is very concerned about a new trend in men’s clothing. Or lack thereof.
3. He’s worried guys like these. More specifically, their scandalously bare torsos.
5. And this guy too.
I think we would ALL buy whatever calendar he’s selling.
6. One more.
The Times helpfully includes a gallery of its own examples, because there are apparently people out there who can turn an afternoon spent cruising hotties in Midtown into a paid venture.
7. And below, an in-depth analysis of his fears:
And you would definitely need to call all your friends if you just saw Orlando Bloom shirtless to be like, “OMG I just saw Orlando Bloom shirtless, I can now die happy.”
(Never do this on the R train, because you will get diseases.)
30. Read the article in full here. It’s a treat.
- Dozens of people have died after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.