2. New York Times writer Guy Trebay is very concerned about a new trend in men’s clothing. Or lack thereof.
3. He’s worried guys like these. More specifically, their scandalously bare torsos.
5. And this guy too.
I think we would ALL buy whatever calendar he’s selling.
6. One more.
The Times helpfully includes a gallery of its own examples, because there are apparently people out there who can turn an afternoon spent cruising hotties in Midtown into a paid venture.
7. And below, an in-depth analysis of his fears:
And you would definitely need to call all your friends if you just saw Orlando Bloom shirtless to be like, “OMG I just saw Orlando Bloom shirtless, I can now die happy.”
(Never do this on the R train, because you will get diseases.)
30. Read the article in full here. It’s a treat.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›