1. This week, Vogue.com decided to grab itself a (small) slice of the cat-loving Internet’s pie:
With International Cat Day being celebrated across the globe on August 8, we decided to extend the experience online, ergo—it’s Cat Week on Vogue.com.
2. But if you were expecting couture cat fashion shows and exclusive interviews with Choupette Lagerfeld, prepare to be disappointed.
Vogue has only posted a single piece of cat content a day. (At least so far.)
6. Mostly an excuse for self-proclaimed cat lady Grace Coddington to show off her pets.
(Although the cat to the right is not hers, it’s still very much a Voguette.)
8. This sketch is lovely.
And just remember: next time you’re stuck standing at Altuzarra, Grace Coddington’s cat really could score a front row seat if she asked. How does that make you feel?
9. And why not reminisce a little, with fun feline fashion editorial memories?
11. Now, is it too much to hope that today’s (final) piece will include snaps of Anna Wintour posing in one of these new Grumpy Cat-emblazoned tees?
12. Yes, yes it is. But now we’ll all at least have the mental image.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›