1. This week, Vogue.com decided to grab itself a (small) slice of the cat-loving Internet’s pie:
With International Cat Day being celebrated across the globe on August 8, we decided to extend the experience online, ergo—it’s Cat Week on Vogue.com.
2. But if you were expecting couture cat fashion shows and exclusive interviews with Choupette Lagerfeld, prepare to be disappointed.
Vogue has only posted a single piece of cat content a day. (At least so far.)
8. This sketch is lovely.
And just remember: next time you’re stuck standing at Altuzarra, Grace Coddington’s cat really could score a front row seat if she asked. How does that make you feel?
11. Now, is it too much to hope that today’s (final) piece will include snaps of Anna Wintour posing in one of these new Grumpy Cat-emblazoned tees?
12. Yes, yes it is. But now we’ll all at least have the mental image.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️