1. After a morning’s careful consideration, Vogue.com ran its list of the Met Ball’s best dressed guests yesterday afternoon.
2. The full list included 77 attendees, none of whom were punks. None of whom were Kim Kardashian either — though Kanye West made the list, Kim was cropped out of the photo used.
(Numerous other couples in attendance — Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge, Pharrell Williams and Helen Lasichanh, and more — made it onto the list together.)
So much for that nice, friendly dinner at Wintour’s place, then. We reached out to Vogue.com to find out what exactly Kim did wrong.
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›