1. Lisa D’Amato, winner* of America’s Next Top Model’s All Star cycle, recently gave birth to her first child.
*Likely be default, after whatever behind-the-scenes drama screwed over rightful champ Angelea Preston. #neverforget.
2. And she’s now making placenta smoothies.
D’Amato tweeted this photo along with the hashtag “#controversial.”
3. The above smoothies were a “his and hers” pair for D’Amato and her husband. But she’s made more for her close friends too!
She recently uploaded an Instagram shot of another Top Model alum, cycle 6 runner-up Joanie Dodds, posing with her newborn and her very own placenta smoothie. What a treat! (There’s also some guy but he’s not been on Top Model so, let’s be honest, isn’t particularly important.)
4. This Instagram photo’s caption: “who’s next?”
And the only right answer: ICONIC TOP MODEL VILLAINESS JADE COLE. Or Tyra herself.
5. Also, this is the best/most exciting post-show photo of Joanie since that time she modeled for a cheap wig catalog.
6. In conclusion, “I Be Like Whoa!”
We've got your WKND covered.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?