1. Courtesy of Reddit, “My cousin did this. He’s 7 and he’s a boy.”
2. Some Redditors were concerned.
3. But as others pointed out, the logic is sound.
Even after all these years, Kelly still knows best.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›