2. While in New York last week on her Weiner-bashing press tour, Sydney Leathers squeezed in an afternoon’s leather-centric photoshoot.
As the new face of until now little-known leather clothing label Apparel NY, she shot campaign images for current lines and a future collection. Her reps say the brand contacted her; the New York Post reports just the opposite — and that Leathers cold-emailed to offer her modeling services.
3. And here they are.
6. And here’s Leathers again in some catalog-style images, modeling some high-waisted leather skirts.
Lambskin leather skirts on sale for $60 and $90 respectively.
7. And some leather pants.
The dark chocolate pants are $125, the white ones $135 — because you just would pay more for a lace-up crotch on your leather pants, wouldn’t you?
8. Not to mention this fascinating wraparound “skort.”
Let’s have a “holy whoa” moment for Sydney Leathers’ back tattoo; skort (also on sale, go figure) at $65.
9. Naturally, there are leather coats and jackets.
Left to right: a “hipster” leather jacket for $120, a biker jacket for $70 and a lambskin coat for $150. Again, all three pieces on sale. Sale sale sale!
11. Leathers will be back on Apparel NY’s site mid-September modeling the label’s new fall collection — quite possibly timed perfectly for the mayoral primaries.
So look forward to it. Unless your “name” is Carlos Danger, in which case don’t.
All photos courtesy of Apparel NY.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.