2. While in New York last week on her Weiner-bashing press tour, Sydney Leathers squeezed in an afternoon’s leather-centric photoshoot.
As the new face of until now little-known leather clothing label Apparel NY, she shot campaign images for current lines and a future collection. Her reps say the brand contacted her; the New York Post reports just the opposite — and that Leathers cold-emailed to offer her modeling services.
3. And here they are.
6. And here’s Leathers again in some catalog-style images, modeling some high-waisted leather skirts.
Lambskin leather skirts on sale for $60 and $90 respectively.
7. And some leather pants.
The dark chocolate pants are $125, the white ones $135 — because you just would pay more for a lace-up crotch on your leather pants, wouldn’t you?
8. Not to mention this fascinating wraparound “skort.”
Let’s have a “holy whoa” moment for Sydney Leathers’ back tattoo; skort (also on sale, go figure) at $65.
9. Naturally, there are leather coats and jackets.
Left to right: a “hipster” leather jacket for $120, a biker jacket for $70 and a lambskin coat for $150. Again, all three pieces on sale. Sale sale sale!
11. Leathers will be back on Apparel NY’s site mid-September modeling the label’s new fall collection — quite possibly timed perfectly for the mayoral primaries.
So look forward to it. Unless your “name” is Carlos Danger, in which case don’t.
All photos courtesy of Apparel NY.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.