2. Yes, really. Gomez fronts the new pre-fall issue of i-D.
3. Here she is with some of the lovely androgynous Londoners she met while on her trip across the pond for the photoshoot.
They probably had tea and some digestive biscuits afterwards. What fun!
Indeed, Selena told i-D the experience was a blast: “A shoot that’s really stripped-down and raw is really fun to do. I was being rained on, it was freezing, I was covered in a giant sweater and my hair was all over the place. I got to just be in that moment and feel like I was there.” (To be fair though, every good Disney star knows never to say anything bad about anything EVER.)
Basically, this is strange, but at least there are no bindis involved.
- Police in Colorado Springs are responding to reports of an active shooter at a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›