A recent Top Model photoshoot saw the would-be models posing with extravagant nail art.
Because who doesn’t love a good, gaudy manicure?
Also these nails say “SMIZE,” which is actually quite brilliant.
In fact, if I didn’t bite my nails, I’d be going to a salon and asking for a “Pot Ledom” manicure right now.
But perhaps even better than the photoshoot, however, the models had to “walk” a nail art-centric runway in a scene that, for some reason, got cut from the final episode.
4. This is how you’d walk a runway if your legs were different lengths.
5. And this is how you’d walk the runway in the nail art equivalent of, say, stilts.
Which has also been a Top Model runway challenge! Of course it has.
6. This hand model nearly fell off the runway. Gosh, what a risk-taker.
7. This walk is too timid, and kind of hunched over.
(Models need to have stand tall, and have good posture!)
9. Ugh, this hand looks like it’s made out of wax and I don’t like it.
Anyway, saving the best for last: Chris H and his dangly nail chains. How to walk a runway with that?
Watch the full runway walk-off over on the Official ANTM YouTube channel.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.