A recent Top Model photoshoot saw the would-be models posing with extravagant nail art.
Because who doesn’t love a good, gaudy manicure?
Also these nails say “SMIZE,” which is actually quite brilliant.
In fact, if I didn’t bite my nails, I’d be going to a salon and asking for a “Pot Ledom” manicure right now.
But perhaps even better than the photoshoot, however, the models had to “walk” a nail art-centric runway in a scene that, for some reason, got cut from the final episode.
4. This is how you’d walk a runway if your legs were different lengths.
5. And this is how you’d walk the runway in the nail art equivalent of, say, stilts.
Which has also been a Top Model runway challenge! Of course it has.
6. This hand model nearly fell off the runway. Gosh, what a risk-taker.
7. This walk is too timid, and kind of hunched over.
(Models need to have stand tall, and have good posture!)
9. Ugh, this hand looks like it’s made out of wax and I don’t like it.
Anyway, saving the best for last: Chris H and his dangly nail chains. How to walk a runway with that?
Watch the full runway walk-off over on the Official ANTM YouTube channel.
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Jared Fogle, the face of many Subway sandwich advertisements.