A recent Top Model photoshoot saw the would-be models posing with extravagant nail art.
Because who doesn’t love a good, gaudy manicure?
Also these nails say “SMIZE,” which is actually quite brilliant.
In fact, if I didn’t bite my nails, I’d be going to a salon and asking for a “Pot Ledom” manicure right now.
But perhaps even better than the photoshoot, however, the models had to “walk” a nail art-centric runway in a scene that, for some reason, got cut from the final episode.
4. This is how you’d walk a runway if your legs were different lengths.
5. And this is how you’d walk the runway in the nail art equivalent of, say, stilts.
Which has also been a Top Model runway challenge! Of course it has.
6. This hand model nearly fell off the runway. Gosh, what a risk-taker.
7. This walk is too timid, and kind of hunched over.
(Models need to have stand tall, and have good posture!)
9. Ugh, this hand looks like it’s made out of wax and I don’t like it.
Anyway, saving the best for last: Chris H and his dangly nail chains. How to walk a runway with that?
Watch the full runway walk-off over on the Official ANTM YouTube channel.
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›