4. Just make sure you don’t get seaweed tangled in your veil there, Kate.
6. Kate Upton: topless bride. (And if she’s not topless, she’s showing off some serious underboob.)
7. Here’s the line’s designer Chrissy Teigen, also posing for the kind of shot you’d definitely want to put on your wedding photo album’s cover.
And yet, for some reason, when Teigen marries singer John Legend next month, she’s reportedly set to wear a Vera Wang gown in place of one of her own creations. (Their wedding’s reportedly taking place at Lake Como in Italy, so it’s not like there isn’t a beach right there.)
Even more controversially, she’s replacing the traditional wedding cake with a tower of CREPES. Seriously, crepes.
8. Teigen’s line drops in September. But if you can’t wait until then for your bridal swimmies (which is understandable), these options are currently available on Beach Bunny’s website:
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- [A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›] (http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/27/europe-migrants-libya-idUSL5N1125D320150827i)
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›