4. Just make sure you don’t get seaweed tangled in your veil there, Kate.
6. Kate Upton: topless bride. (And if she’s not topless, she’s showing off some serious underboob.)
7. Here’s the line’s designer Chrissy Teigen, also posing for the kind of shot you’d definitely want to put on your wedding photo album’s cover.
And yet, for some reason, when Teigen marries singer John Legend next month, she’s reportedly set to wear a Vera Wang gown in place of one of her own creations. (Their wedding’s reportedly taking place at Lake Como in Italy, so it’s not like there isn’t a beach right there.)
Even more controversially, she’s replacing the traditional wedding cake with a tower of CREPES. Seriously, crepes.
8. Teigen’s line drops in September. But if you can’t wait until then for your bridal swimmies (which is understandable), these options are currently available on Beach Bunny’s website:
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›