1. Justin Bieber’s new mustache — which, for the purposes of this post will be called Lindsey (Lindz for short) — was very excited to attend the Y-3 fashion show today in New York.
Bieber himself appears less excited — but then, once you’ve found pleather drop-crotch pants, what’s the point in even considering other types of clothing?
2. Lindz is just excited to be here at all — you know, in existence period.
Every guy gets excited about their first bout of chin fuzz, after all.
3. And look, even the finest facial hair has to start somewhere. Lindz has mad potential, OK?
4. Who knows exactly what Justin is looking for here, but it’s probably his electric razor because he clearly hasn’t been able to shave anytime recently.
5. This is just a really awkward photo where Justin’s pretending to be on the phone (also about electric razors, coincidentally) because none of his front-row seatmates will talk to him.
THEIR MUSTACHES ARE TOTALLY BEING CLIQUEY BITCHES AND PICKING ON POOR LINDSEY. What is this, junior high?!
6. And this is just a photo of a rainbow-colored hoodie from the new Y-3 collection. It’d suit Justin, maybe.
7. Anyway, after the show Justin got to go backstage and meet Y-3 designer Yohji Yamamoto.
Since Yohji has a proper mustache, Justin could ask for some tips on Lindsey’s behalf. Like, “Does Rogaine work?” and so on.
9. And then Justin and Lindsey had to go away.
- Iran's parliament approved a nuclear deal with six other world powers, including the U.S. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›