2. She wore a patchwork denim minidress covered in embroidery detailing — rosettes, braiding, beading and more. A busy look, but brilliant.
4. And stunning up close.
5. The design French label Balmain’s 2014 resort collection (it’s not currently available in stores, because celebs get first dibs like that).
So it will probably cost more than your house.
6. But still definitely worth considering a re-mortgage for.
Ok not really.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️